information which we collect as a result of your membership of Fanspel.com, your use of our
websites located at Fanspel.com and any pages or websites under the 'Fanspel' brand including any
mobile phone or tablet applications that are owned and/or operated by us or whenever we otherwise
deal with you.
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect about
you is protected and is used, stored and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act and this
In using the website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Privacy
will be effective immediately when posted on the website. Your continued use of the website
following posting will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
and over which Fanspel.com has no control.
Fanspel.com will collect your Personal Information only by lawful and fair
means and not in an intrusive way to operate its business as a licensed online wagering bookmaker
for the following purposes:
- If you wish to subscribe to Fanspel.com's weekly newsletter.
- To process your application to become a member of Stake.
- To provide services to you as a Member.
- To identify you as a Member for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations.
- To maintain your Member account.
- To upgrade and enhance your experience within the website or over the telephone, or to tailor
or develop information, services or products to suit your needs which may include market
research and conducting promotions.
- To tell you about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you by
communicating with you via email, SMS or telephone.
- To create aggregate data about Members through demographic profiling, statistical analysis of
the database to provide to potential and existing stakeholders, and to allow for more efficient
operation of Fanspel.com’s business
- To determine Members' liability to pay goods and services tax and other taxes where
- To comply with Fanspel.com’s legal and statutory obligations
- For taking appropriate action if Fanspel.com has reason to suspect that unlawful activity or
misconduct of a serious nature has been, is being or may be engaged in that relates to our
functions and activities.
- To establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.
- Manage job applications.
You may choose to deal with us on an anonymous basis or to use a pseudonym
unless it is not practicable for us to deal with individuals who we cannot identify or we are
required by law to only deal with identified individuals. Also, if you do not provide Fanspel.com
with the Personal Information we request, we may be unable to process your application to become a
Member, provide you with our services or respond to your enquiry or complaint. Examples of
Personal Information that may be collected by Fanspel.com include your name, email address,
telephone numbers, your date of birth, other verification information such as your betting
activities. By becoming a Member or otherwise choosing to provide Fanspel.com with Personal
Information you consent to Fanspel.com collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Information
for the above purposes.
DIRECT MARKETING AND OPTING OUT
- From time to time we may inform you about Fanspel.com's products or services or about
promotional activities which Fanspel.com believes may be of interest or of benefit to you. We
may do this via email, or mail.
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from Fanspel.com at all or
in any particular form, you may contact us at any time by email to info@Fanspel.com with your
request with which we will comply as soon as is practical.
- From time to time we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your
- These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a
Member. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing
- You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly,
Fanspel.com does not warrant the security of any information which you transmit to it. Any
information which you transmit to Fanspel.com is transmitted at your own risk. However, once
Fanspel.com receives your transmission, Fanspel.com will take reasonable steps to protect your
Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure
including by using password protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Fanspel.com’s employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality
of Members' Personal Information and trading behaviour.
- Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for
example, Facebook, Twitter, Chat Rooms) becomes public information. Fanspel.com cannot guarantee
the security of this type of disclosed information.
- We take seriously the responsibility to exclude children from access to our services. We will
not accept their information for the purposes of opening a wagering account. It is however,
ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet
activities including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
- Remember to always log out of your account when you have completed your time on the website.
This is particularly important if you share a computer with another person. You are responsible
for the security of and access to your own computer, mobile device or any other handset used to
access the website.
- Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password
and any account information. Please be careful whenever using the Internet and our website.
- If you have any queries, requests for access or correction or complaints relating to the
handling of your personal information, please contact us by email or by the site customer
current practices and obligations.
will take effect at the time of publishing.